There And Back Again: A Hobbit's Blog

Or - "Lord of the Blogs" Or - "Wow, That's Original"

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Fifteen Minutes

Very happy, listening to the Gorillaz.

Fifteen minutes until The Simpsons. Well, seventeen minutes if you want to be precise. Sixteen minutes now. Hope you’re alright. I am. I’m very happy. And, before you ask, I’m not happy because of the Olympics bid. Big waste of money if you ask me, but then again I have absolutely no interest in sport whatsoever. It was my school’s sports day yesterday. Ho ho ho. What a load of rubbish.

We sit in a field for two hours, attempting to show interest in the sporty kids who run for their lives and then fall over into a humiliating heap. I did nothing, apart from talk to my friends and pick up some litter. I was a reserve for the relay race, and I spent most of yesterday morning praying that I wasn’t going to be called up to do it. I honestly cannot be bothered. Is there any point to sports day? The same house win every year. I feel no competitiveness like I usually do, like when playing some strange game in German the other day when I nearly broke the whiteboard. But that’s a different story. Keep an ear out for it on Jackanory.

Which is making a comeback. How lovely! I don’t remember it much, though. I love kid’s television, though. I really do! I have Cbeebies on my favourites on my television. Has anyone been on the Boobah site though? I’m a bit worried about those Boobahs. They do not appear to have a reason for their existence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home