There And Back Again: A Hobbit's Blog

Or - "Lord of the Blogs" Or - "Wow, That's Original"

Monday, July 11, 2005

Corneil, you spoke!

Listening to The Lord of the Rings soundtrack for my drama work. Very happy. Very happy indeed.

I am an incredible dog.
I can do incredible things.
I can play the piano like a pro
And I can even sing.

I can skip, I can dance
I can even walk
But the most impressive of all
Is that I can talk!

Corneil, you spoke!

Yes, but don’t breathe a word of it to anybody.

Watch my chops
Shhh!
It’s no joke, the dog he spoke, he said
Watch my chops
And they must never hear a word
A talking dog
How absurd!


I hope that those are the real lyrics. If so, I remembered them off by heart. Go me. I haven’t seen that programme in ages. I miss it. Same with the Fairly Odd Parents and the Angry Beavers. Those were the days.

We had to do a five minute run today in PE. For half the field, I was in front. I was even ahead of that blonde girl. Yeah. Her.

Go me.

2 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Blogger Linoleic Acid said...

Timmy is an average kid
That no one understands
Mom and Dad and Vicky
Always giving him demands

BED TWERP!

The doom and gloom up in his room
Is broken instantly
By his magic little fish
Who grant his every wish

Cause in reality...

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger Molyan said...

I'm getting the DVD of that!

Oh yeah, woohoo, get down to that funky show...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home