There And Back Again: A Hobbit's Blog

Or - "Lord of the Blogs" Or - "Wow, That's Original"

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Inner Child

Yesterday I became six years old. I was running around at the sea-side with a Thomas the Tank Engine kite. It was a hundred feet up in the air. That's the furthest that I have ever flown a kite. I chased some seagulls. I was laughing my head off at nothing. It was lovely. The nice passers-by all smiled too. The world is a much nicer place when you're six.

Then the kite got tangled around a lampost.

4 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Blogger Alistu said...

Boo to lamp posts! Unless it's night time and they are lit. So, you became six again eh? Sounds rather enjoyable.

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger Molyan said...

Lamp posts are pretty at night, true :)

I think I may be having a mid-life crisis. After the kite flying, I am now wearing pigtails and a bright pink Jumper with Animal from the muppets.

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger Alistu said...

Animal rocks! Literally... So did/do the rest of the Muppets.

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger Fat Tony said...

I have a Zippy T-shirt. And a Derek one, of course.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home