There And Back Again: A Hobbit's Blog

Or - "Lord of the Blogs" Or - "Wow, That's Original"

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Just call me Sakura

I went to my first manga convention on Thursday. Had a great time... and I won the cosplay contest!!! Go me!!!

(For those who don't know, a cosplay contest is when a load of geeky fans dress up as one of their favourite characters).

I dressed up as Card Captor Sakura. I made a staff and everything. I was so chuffed when I won!

Some random guy came up to me in the shops yesterday and congratulated me. That was jolly nice of him.

I'm so chuffed!

4 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Blogger Fat Tony said...

Coo! Sounds like great fun, Moly.

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Molyan said...

It was indeed!

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger Alistu said...

Wow! I need to get out more. Even if it's to be "geeky" as you put it. I sadly don't have much of a social life but that's due to me not being very adventurous.

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Molyan said...

Heh heh... you think I have a social life?? ;)

Us geeky people are quite nice once you get to know us. It's just when you see people walking down the High Street in capes and bright red shoes people sometimes get the wrong impression...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home