There And Back Again: A Hobbit's Blog

Or - "Lord of the Blogs" Or - "Wow, That's Original"

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Dirty, Filthy Habit

I never meant for myself to fall this far. It was just a one off to begin with. I didn't understand the principles behind it. It was just a bit of fun, completely harmless.

It's not like friends or family pressured me into it, either. It was my own choice, and now I don't know if I'll either be able to trust myself to make a decision ever again.

I thought I could handle it. But now it's like an addiction. It's taking over my life.

A curse on ye, Deal or No Deal.

5 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Blogger Alistu said...

Fallen foul of the Deal Or No Deal curse eh? My mum was one of the first to give into it's ways of gluing her to her set. I was almost drawn in too but my attention span isn't that long so I ended up forgetting to watch.

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger Fat Tony said...

Molyan! Seek medical attention QUICKLY! Maybe it's not too late...

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger Molyan said...

I watched it again the afternoon.

I spent my study leave watching Deal or No Deal.

Oh, dear gawd...

*sobs*

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Fat Tony said...

I recommend an afternoon of heavy metal. Black Sabbath, Motorhead, Iron Maiden and chums should soon have you back on the straight and narrow.

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger Molyan said...

Hey hey, sounds good to me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home