There And Back Again: A Hobbit's Blog

Or - "Lord of the Blogs" Or - "Wow, That's Original"

Monday, July 31, 2006

Molyans's Super Duper Uber Fun Summer Journals! (4)

What a load of absolute TOSH.

Last ever Top Of The Pops. Where were Blur? Blur on Top Of The Pops is my earliest memory! WHERE WERE STATUS QUO?!?!?!?!?

And Shakira was number one. Last ever Top Of The Pops number one. She didn't even perform it live. It's not as good as her old stuff. Why aren't McFly at number one any more? I LIKE MCFLY! I WENT TO SEE 'JUST MY LUCK'!

GAH!

At least the Spice Girls were on.

4 Comments:

At 9:41 PM, Blogger Alistu said...

I've heard soooooo many people complain about the last TOTP. I never really used to watch it but that was a poor send off it got.

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger Fat Tony said...

It was rubbish. Not enough music and way too many lame duck presenters. The end of an era!

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Molyan said...

I reckon that someone's going to find a way to keep it going, though.

They should get Damon Albarn to present it again.

Either him, or Tim Kash.

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Fat Tony said...

Or Ozzy Osbourne...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home