There And Back Again: A Hobbit's Blog

Or - "Lord of the Blogs" Or - "Wow, That's Original"

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

What A Lovely Surprise

Currently feeling extremely happy. I am listening to the new White Stripes album that my mate got me for my birthday.

School wasn’t that bad today. I was dreading it yesterday, because normally Mondays are a load of clonk, but today was actually an excellent day. I’ve got a shedload of homework tonight though, mostly RE, because you get double the amount than usual now. Very unfair. I should be doing it now, actually, but I can’t be bothered.

Tomorrow should be a good day. I’ve got Music so that should be excellent. I have now completed a whole book of my songwriting (and the book that I was using was pretty thick), so I’m very proud of myself. I started a new one last night with a song inspired by Mercury Rev’s Opus 40. So, thanks, Mercury Rev, for your very cool song.

Oh yes, and we have a new addition to the Underhill family. A large, plastic Celtic cross which my mother is threatening to put in the bottom of the garden. Great. It shouldn’t look so bad when it’s covered in plants and grass. She was going to buy a mirror to put down there. I’m not entirely sure why.
Anyway, I better be going. My RE textbook is calling me. Farewell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home