There And Back Again: A Hobbit's Blog

Or - "Lord of the Blogs" Or - "Wow, That's Original"

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

How Lovely

Currently in a near-Nirvana state. Still listening to White Stripes.

It’s a lovely evening in Hobbiton tonight. It really is beautiful out there. I want to go out and play.

I’m sitting here in my cozy study, typing this and looking out the window, thinking, if I want to go out there, then why don’t I? To be quite honest, I’m not sure. Excuse me a moment.

I’m back. I just went to the window. I am just so overcome by how wonderful it is out there. I think I may go camping tonight. Perhaps not. There are foxes in our garden.

I hope that the rest of this week is like this. I’m going on a trip to Rivendell in the next two weeks, and weather like this would be wonderful. I love Rivendell – I very rarely go there and it’s very exciting. Better than Mordor!
Anyway, I best say farewell now, until tomorrow, because I’m very tired and I’ve got a long week ahead of me. Ta-ra!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home