There And Back Again: A Hobbit's Blog

Or - "Lord of the Blogs" Or - "Wow, That's Original"

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Martha Jones.

She's alright, isn't she?

I didn't think that they would be able to find a suitable replacement to Rose Tyler, but this new girl is okay.

She's very different, which is good, as it makes a refreshing change.

But I always approach each new companion with a tinge of bitterness because I feel that I ought to be the Doctor's new assistant. I have all the necessary features - an interest in space, super-intelligence, amazing good looks. I'm the perfect candidate.

Alas, the TARDIS has never landed in my garden. The Doctor hasn't had to destroy any large threatening aliens roaming around my town. We have never met, so he has had no oppotunity to whisk me away to another galaxy as his trusty companion.

*sigh*

...

...

Wait...

What's that noise coming from the garden?

And who is that man walking across my lawn?

Could it be...?

...

Nope, wait, it's just a burglar.

*sigh*

6 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL IT'LL HAPPEN ONE DAY, MOLYAN, MY GOOD FWIEND! :)

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger Alistu said...

Maybe you shot yourself in the foot with your previous post where you mentioned you couldn't understand Eastenders or Hollyoaks. Maybe the Doctor is a big fan when he isn't busy killing monsters and fighting evil.

 
At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm....he could have a point there......

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Fat Tony said...

I thought this week's Dr Who was rubbish. Not enough Daleks...

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Alistu said...

Awww. Looks like the doctor will have to find himself a new assistant now that Martha has left him to run into the Titanic on his own.

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Molyan said...

I'M COMING, DOCTOOOOOOR!!!!

*bashes Catherine Tate out the way*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home